Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not a real update, just a sneak peak.

I will update soon, I promise! For those of you who don't know, my sister Caitlin and 5 year old daughter Camryn have moved in with us for the summer, so there are all sorts of adventures and stories to tell, but as you can imagine, my free time has become severely limited! I don't even really remember what happened before July 4th, so when I do post, I will have to start from there. We have lots of cute pictures of the girls all decked out in red, white, and blue, and I'll have to post about the new bunk beds, cow suits, ballet lessons, and kids' arguments that I thought I wouldn't have to hear for a few more years ("I'm not touching her, I'm just almost touching her"), etc. Fun times ahead for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment