Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Addie's prayer

Cammie and Addie both got new stuffed kittens today, courtesy of a lovely lady on freecycle, and they were a big hit. Camryn's was named Lexi (on the tag), and we tried to give Addie's kitty another name but she insisted it was Lexi, too. The kitties watched us eat, watched bathtime, and of course went to bed with the girls.

Here was Addie's prayer, all on her own (she held kittie's paws together):

Dear God, Thank you for Tigger and Kitty Cat and Lexi. The End.

On another note, I have asked Addison three times what she did in her Sunday school class. The first time she said, "I heard a story about hopping and jumping." The next two times, she said it was a story about Jesus hopping and Jesus jumping. I don't have her papers from class, so I have no earthly idea what she is talking about. I'm going to try to remember to ask her teachers next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment