Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Costumes

I'll get better shots of their costumes, but here are a couple from today. I ordered them super-cheap off Ebay, and Ryan's came first. Addie has been saying every day, "Maybe my costume will come today!" Well, it finally came and she has been wearing it nonstop. I'm thinking I MIGHT let her wear it to MOPS on Friday, since it's just a vest and skirt, and it's our last meeting before Halloween.



She's wearing capri pants under the skirt in this picture (they finally fit, Mom!) and there is a hat too.


Here's Matt tying the little bandana. I think this is the first time he's actually thought clothes/costumes were cute. He was so gentle and sweet with Ryan.

Putting Ryan's cowboy hat on - he does not like it, so we'll figure out some way to secure it to his head!




3 comments: